Wylde Trail Etiquette
Remember these few simple rules to make the ride fun for everyone:
- Entering – Only enter the trail at the beginning – do not enter at any other point.
- One Way – This is a one way Trail – ride anti-clockwise - do not ride in the opposite direction, follow signage directions.
- Keep Moving - Do not stop anywhere on the trail. Pull off the Trail if you are not moving.
- Berms & Turns - Do not ride or sit on the tops of berms/turns or slide down them.
- Closed when Wet – To avoid damage, do not ride the Trail when it is wet.
Protective Riding Gear
To ride at Wylde MTB Trail it is MANDATORY that you wear a bicycle helmet that meets Australian Standard. If your helmet meets this standard it will have an Australian Standards sticker inside it.