COVID-19 information and updates
Updated 19 May 2022
Safeguarding the health and safety of our visitors and staff is core to what we do at Western Sydney Parklands. We are closely monitoring and responding to Government health advice and putting in place measures to protect our community.
Restrictions have further eased in NSW, resulting in changes for visitors to Western Sydney Parklands:
- Outdoor gatherings – there is no limit on the number of people who can attend a gathering in our Parklands. Our picnic spots are open for bookings.
- COVID-19 Safe QR check-ins are only required for music festivals with more than 1,000 people.
Masks are not required in outdoor settings. Masks are still encouraged for indoor settings where you cannot maintain a safe distance from others and for customer-facing retail staff.
We urge visitors to ensure they stay informed and comply with the latest NSW Health orders.
- NSW Health list COVID locations and venues.
- COVID-19 safety plan.
- NSW Government COVID-19 website for more details.
- Download the COVIDSafe app today.
Be COVID-19 safe
To keep yourself and others safe, remember to:
- Use playground or exercise equipment with caution.
- Regularly wash your hands with soap or use hand sanitiser solution (minimum 60% alcohol) or wipes when using public facilities.
- Practise cough and sneeze hygiene by covering your nose and mouth with your elbow. Tissues should be placed in bins provided.
- If you have been asked to self-isolate or have any cold or flu symptoms please respect NSW Health advice and delay your visit.
Thank you for following NSW Health Guidelines so we can continue to keep our Parklands and playgrounds open for you to enjoy.
Parklands staff and contractors
Parklands staff will follow hygiene rules and stay home if they feel unwell or have come in close contact with a COVID-19 positive person.
Please check directly with the following park venues about operating hours and services:
- Amoretti’s Abbotsbury
- Calmsley Hill Farm
- Lizard Log Markets
- Raging Waters Sydney
- Saluti Café by Novella
- Skyline Drive-in cinema
- Sydney Zoo
- Stallion Burgers
- Sydney Motorsport Park
- The Cricketers Arms Hotel
- TreeTops, Western Sydney
- Western Sydney International Dragway
- Residents from across Greater Sydney can visit Wylde. Check our Wylde webpage for more information.
For more information
For more information email us via: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (02) 9895 7500.
We would like to thank all visitors and staff for their patience during this time. We will endeavour to provide updates on this website, as and when they are available.
Please stay safe during this time, and for key information on COVID-19 in NSW, visit: www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19.