Fernhill Walking Trail
Fernhill Estate offers a weekend walking trail, giving the community a look at one of Western Sydney’s most beautiful estates.
The walking trail is a self-guided walking loop of Fernhill Estate, open from 10am to 12.30pm and 1pm to 4pm on Sundays only.
Entry is free, and the walk takes in Fernhill Estate's natural green setting and the exterior of Fernhill House. Capacity on the trail is limited, please book ahead.
- As the walking trail includes stairs and uphill sections, visitors should wear enclosed walking shoes and have a good level of fitness.
- Wheelchair access is limited in some areas of the property and tours. Please contact us in advance Monday to Friday on (02) 9895 7500 if you wish to discuss your requirements.
- Parking and toilets are available on-site.
- Please bring your own food and drinking water as there is no on-site catering. No alcohol is permitted onsite.
- Please take away all your rubbish.
- Sorry, no dogs.
- This is a COVID-Safe event: NSW Government public health orders around outdoor gatherings and social distancing during the COVID-19 pandemic apply.