Coming soon to Bungarribee …
Published: 8 August 2018 at 12:00 am
Over the coming months we’ll be working to make your Bungarribee experience even better. We’re installing:
- new shade structures for the playtower slides
- new shade netting on other structures
- a new seating area between the swings and flying-fox
- a new amenities building at Warrigal Dog Run, with toilets and baby changing facilities
- more parking spaces, and
- more picnic shelters and more BBQs
We’re also planting more and more shade trees right across the Park!
Weather permitting, we’ll start working on the new shade structures this week so we have them ready for the warmer months.
We’ll need to close parts of the playgrounds on weekdays so we can get the work done and have them open again for the busier weekends. We’re sorry if this is inconvenient for you, but we think it will be worth it when the new shade structures, swings and seating areas are up and ready.
We also plan to start working on the new toilets, car park and new picnic shelters in September. We aim to have these ready early in the new year.