Skip to Main Content
Rules for riding at Wylde
- All bikes must be washed down before and after riding the trail to stop the spread of weeds and soil diseases.
- The trail is for mountain bikes only.
- Wearing a helmet that meet Australian Standards (check the sticker on yours to make sure it complies) is mandatory in NSW and protective gear is highly recommended at Wylde.
- Enter the trail at the beginning – never start at any other point – and always follow these signs and trail markers.
- All trails run in an anti-clockwise direction. Don't skid, cut corners or make new lines.
- Keep moving. Never stop on the trail. Pull off the trail if you need to stop.
- Do not ride or sit on the tops of berms/turns and don’t slide down them.
- Mountain bike riding is dangerous – all riders use Wylde at their own risk.
- Please respect each other, take care of each other and follow the safety rules. Read the Wylde code of conduct before you ride.