Science in the Scrub - Urban Farms Hamper Competition Terms and Conditions
Science in the Scrub - Urban Farms Fresh Food Hamper Competition - Terms and Conditions
Here are the conditions of entry to our Science in the Scrub - Urban Farms Fresh Food Hamper Competition. Read these Terms and Conditions carefully, as they contain important things you should know.
Please note: This competition is only valid to NSW residents. Delivery of the Urban Farms Fresh Food Hamper will only be made to a winner living in the Sydney-metro area.
All entries are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The promoter is Western Sydney Parklands Trust (The Trust), ABN 85 202 544 800, PO Box 3064
PARRAMATTA NSW 2124, Australia, ph. (02) 9895 7500.
- To enter, entrants must fill in their personal details on the Science in the Scrub entry form page on Western Sydney Parklands website. The competition is a game of chance. The competition is only valid to NSW entrants. The entrant’s details will be submitted into our website database where the Western Sydney Parklands’ marketing team will use a random number generator to select the winner of the Urban Farms Fresh Food Hamper.
- The promotion opens at 5pm AEST on Tuesday 5 July 2022 and ends at 11.59pm AEST on Monday 15 August 2022 AEST.
- The promotion will have 1 winner. The winner will be provided with 1 x Urban Farms Fresh Food Hamper (sent via post to within NSW only).
- The total value of the Urban Farms Fresh Food Hamper is $300 ex. GST.
- All entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur when entering the competition or redeeming their prize, and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- The draw for the winner will take place on Tuesday 16 August at 11.00am AEST.
- Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner will be contacted via the personal email address provided in the entry form.
- The prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian if the winner/s is under 18 years of age.
- Employees and their immediate families of the Trust and their agencies and companies associated with the promotion are ineligible to enter the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to follow the instructions provided to redeem their prize. Instructions will be provided via email.
- The prize will be forfeited by the winner in the event that the winner does not redeem the prize. The competition will not be redrawn.
- The Trust shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.