Adventures, thrill seekers, nature nuts, fitness friends… we’ve got you covered!
As part of our Stay & Play campaign, we’ve whipped up four action-packed itineraries, giving you some serious inspiration into all the ways you can play and get out and about in Sydney’s biggest backyard.
Whether you want to splash, ride, chill or zoom, every kind of adventure is waiting for you in Western Sydney Parklands.
From single day excursions, to the ultimate long weekend, each itinerary is brimming with experiences at some of the region’s top tourist attractions, all set against the bushland backdrop of the Parklands. Plus our Free Ways to Play itinerary has everything you need for a fun filled and affordable day out.
Ready to stay and play? At Western Sydney Parklands you can;
- See the animals at the new Sydney Zoo or Calmsley Hill City Farm
- Fly through the gum trees and turn up the adrenaline at Treetops Adventure
- Put your pedal to the metal and get behind the wheel for some high-octane driving at Sydney Motorsport Park and Sydney Dragway
- Challenge yourself on the Tuff Nutterz inflatable maze
- Get splashing and sliding at Raging Waters Sydney, the best waterpark in the city
- Step up to the bushwalk challenge and enjoy stunning views of Sydney’s skyline at Moonrise Lookout
- Make a holiday out of it and book a night at the Atura hotel
- And don’t forget to catch a movie under the stars at Sydney’s only Skyline Drive-in cinema
There are so many ways to have fun with the family in Sydney’s biggest backyard, so explore our itineraries below and let the adventure begin!