From Swamp to Scrub Survey Competition – Terms and Conditions
How do I enter the competition?
To enter the From Swamp to Scrub survey competition, participants must provide a valid email address and complete all questions included in the survey on Survey Monkey by the closing date (Monday, 20 September 2021).
What can I win?
Win one of 30 Science Packs including a cap, shirt and the book, 'Zeroes and Ones: The geeks, heroes and hackers who changed history' by Cristy Burne, with a combined value of $29.95 each Science Pack. Total prize pool is valued at $898.50 (30 Science Packs). The Science Pack will be mailed to each winner.
When does the competition close?
The From Swamp to Scrub survey competition entries will close at 11:59pm (AEST) on Monday, 20 September 2021.
Who can enter the competition?
Anyone is eligible to enter, unless you or your immediate family are directors or employees of the Western Sydney Parklands Trust and its contractors, or companies associated with the promotion.
What if I am under 18?
If the competition winner is under 18 years of age, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s parent or legal guardian.
How do you pick the winners?
The competition is a game of chance. The entrant’s details will be submitted into our website database where the Western Sydney Parklands’ marketing team will use a random number generator to select the winners of the Science Pack.
How do I know If I've won?
The draw for the winners will take place on 21 September 2021 at 11.00am AEST. Judges’ decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into. We will contact the winner via the email addresses provided in the entry survey.
Terms and Conditions
The promoter is the Western Sydney Parklands Trust (the Trust), 10 Valentine Avenue Parramatta NSW 2124.
The Trust reserves the right to disqualify any entrant.
The Trust will contact the winner via the email address provided in the entry form. If the winner does not contact the Trust within 12 days of contact, there will be a redraw.
The following conditions apply:
- Eligible entrants can apply in their own name only.
- Eligible entrants must be a NSW resident only (no permit required).
- The prize is not transferable or exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- All entrants are responsible for any and all expenses that they incur when entering the competition and will not be reimbursed regardless of whether or not they win the competition.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to follow the instructions provided to redeem their prize. Instructions will be provided via email.
- The prize will be forfeited by the winner in the event that the winner does not redeem the prize. The competition will not be redrawn.
- The Trust reserves the right to cancel or modify the competition at any time.
- The Trust shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
The Trust will promote the competition through e-newsletters and social media, including Facebook and Instagram. However, the competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with either parties.