Parklands Food Fest Virtual Kitchen 2020
Saturday September 05
western sydney parklands
- WHAT: Parklands Food Fest Virtual Kitchen 2020
- WHEN: 5 Sep 2020, 11:00 am until 02:00 pm
- WHERE: western sydney parklands
- HOW MUCH: FREE online event via Facebook Live
In this unmissable free event, food lovers will have a rare opportunity to cook with Chef Matt Moran, from the comfort of your own home.
Over two Facebook Live cooking shows, you can join celebrity chef Matt Moran as he teaches you how to cook some of his favourite dishes from ‘paddock to plate’, including ‘barramasalata’ and roasted cauliflower with anchovy burnt butter, using fresh produce straight from Western Sydney Parkland’s urban farms.
Parklands Food Fest 2020 will also shine a light on food waste as OzHarvest’s Travis Harvey makes a special guest appearance to show how creativity in the kitchen with food scraps can reduce overall household food waste.
Block your diaries on Saturday 5 September and head to our Western Sydney Parklands Facebook page to RSVP for the two live streamed shows:
- 11am - Cooking Show 1: Farm to plate (40 minutes)
- 1pm - Cooking Show 2: Waste not, want not (40 minutes)