Nature Connection Walk
Thursday April 08 to Thursday April 15
Lizard Log, Abbotsbury
- WHAT: Nature Connection Walk
- WHEN: 8 Apr 2021 until 15 Apr 2021
- WHERE: Lizard Log, Abbotsbury
- HOW MUCH: $10
- CONTACT: email@example.com
Experience the healing and restorative effects of movement, mindfulness and nature connection on our two hour Nature Connection Walk.
This is an invitation to slow down, rest and reconnect. We will guide you through an immersive, sensory experience where we let nature soak in through all our senses. We use mindfulness meditation, slow movement, natural awareness invitations and ecoArt to reawaken our innate and intuitive connection to the natural world, and to ourselves.
Give yourself the gift of two hours of mindful movement in nature, to reconnect, restore and recharge.
Bookings are essential - BOOK NOW!
Dates and times:
CANCELLED - Thursday 8 April 2021 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Monday 12 April 2021 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
Thursday 15 April 2021 - 3:30pm - 5:30pm
If the attendee:
• shows any symptoms of COVID-19 as defined by the Department of Health
• has travelled overseas or to a COVID-19 hot spot in the last 14 days
• has been diagnosed with COVID-19 or is in quarantine
They must not attend the program.
Your booking will be refunded.
Covid-19 Safe Plan
We reserve the right to cancel the event in case of dangerous weather or if minimum participant numbers are not met. In these circumstances, a refund will be offered.