Due to COVID-19, there are strict rules in place to limit the number of people gathering. Western Sydney Parklands has a staggered reopening strategy in place, mirroring the NSW Government approach:
Shelter bookings can be made for gatherings, each picnic shelter is subject to its own capacity limit, including adults and children.
- Bookings can be made a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 2 months in advance;
- Each shelter is subject to its own capacity limit, please check shelter capacities here;
- Entertainment or food inclusions (e.g. jumping castles, food vans) can only be booked at the Acacia Shelter located at Lizard Log Park in Abbotsbury. Prior approval is required and some fees apply. Read our FAQs for the booking process.
- For information on BBQs e.g. shared-use BBQs, BYO gas and BYO charcoal BBQs please also see FAQs .
- To support our communities and to celebrate spring and the end of lockdown, a 30% discount will be applied automatically to all online shelter bookings;
As the Hirer, it is your responsibility to monitor and to comply with all NSW Government health requirements. For the latest information regarding the COVID-19 rules in New South Wales visit www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19
All cancellations must be received in writing or via email. The cancellation fee is calculated based on the amount of notice given. Where 7 days or more notice is provided a $50.00 administration and processing fee will be deducted from any fees paid. If less than 7 days’ notice is provided all fees will be forfeited.
Use the tabs below to review all available options.
Select your booking type.
Proceed to our online booking system.