Hire a picnic shelter at Western Sydney Parklands!
Shelter bookings can be made for gatherings up to 20 people, including adults and children.
Bookings can be made a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 14 days in advance.
COVID-19 Public Health Order - your responsibilities as a booking organiser:
If you make a booking with us, as the booking organiser, you are required to ensure your booking adheres to the Public Health Act 2010 and relevant Public Health Orders, including Order 4. By making this booking with us you accept full responsibility to:
- Keep a record of all names and contact details for those that attend your booking.
- Keep this contact record for at least 4 weeks.
- On request, provide the record to the Chief Health Officer.
- Keep your booking to 20 people (total includes adults and children).
- Ensure those in your group socially distance from others while at the park.
- For your own safety, sanitise shared tables, seats and barbeques before use.
- Follow the latest NSW Health guidelines and Public Health Orders which include requirements to practice social distancing (1.5m), cough etiquette and regularly wash hands.
Please see our Park Notices for more information.
General booking information:
BBQs at Western Sydney parklands cannot be booked, they are for shared-use.
BYO gas barbecues are allowed (except on fire-ban days).
BYO charcoal barbecues can be used at Lizard Log or Bungarribee in designated areas. Place your barbecues on the marked concrete platform and dispose of heat beads and coal waste in the bin next to it. (Not allowed on fire-ban days).
Use the tabs below to review all available options.
Select your booking type.
Proceed to our online booking system.