Find thrills in Sydney’s biggest backyard
For a ‘road trip’ like no other, Sydney’s biggest backyard offers plenty of adrenaline thrills.
- Make sure to visit Sydney Motorsport Park at Eastern Creek. Whether you’re a first-timer or a pro, get the full track experience on one of five circuits, or book Driver Training or a Skid and Slide lesson on the wet/dry skidpan. There is plenty of trackside atmosphere at the motorsports park’s premier car and bike racing events, and kids under 16 get free entry to most events!
- Once you've finished racing, get a pit stop snack at nearby heritage-listed, Royal Cricketers Arms Hotel for a pub feed like no other.
- There’s plenty more fun to be had at Sydney Dragway, Australia's largest drag racing facility. From music requests, to shout-outs, giveaways and photo opportunities, Sydney’s action-packed, high-energy dragway is not only a must-visit Sydney attraction for racers, but a unique activity for anyone up for a good time.
- Are your kids interested in drag racing? Head to Sydney Dragway's Free Junior Titles event on January 19. Kids can see junior dragsters up close plus enjoy rides, fireworks and face painting. It's a great way to introduce them to the sport.
- For the wild ones, an excursion to Wylde MTB & BMX is a must. As Australia’s largest combined mountain biking and BMX hub it really is one of the best free things to do in western Sydney.
Looking for FREE family things to do? Check the free ways to play here.