Ways to play
Adventures, thrill seekers, nature nuts, fitness friends… we’ve got you covered!
As part of our Come & play campaign, we’ve rounded up all our recommendations for four ways to play in the parklands this summer! They are sure to give you some serious inspiration for all the ways your family can play and get out and about in Sydney’s biggest backyard.
Whether you want to splash, ride, chill or zoom, every kind of adventure is waiting for you in Western Sydney Parklands.
Whether Adventure, Thrills or Escape is what you have in mind, each list is brimming with experiences at some of the region’s top tourist attractions, all set against the bushland backdrop of the Parklands. Plus our Free Family Fun list has everything you need for a fun filled and affordable day out.
Ready to come and play? At Western Sydney Parklands you can:
- See the animals at the new Sydney Zoo or Calmsley Hill City Farm
- Fly through the gum trees and turn up the adrenaline at Treetops Adventure
- Put your pedal to the metal and get behind the wheel for some high-octane driving at Sydney Motorsport Park and Sydney Dragway
- Get splashing and sliding at Raging Waters Sydney, the best waterpark in the city
- Step up to the bushwalk challenge and enjoy stunning views of Sydney’s skyline at Moonrise Lookout
- Make a holiday out of it and book a night at the Atura hotel
- And don’t forget to catch a movie under the stars at Sydney’s only Skyline Drive-in cinema
There are so many ways to have fun with the family in Sydney’s biggest backyard, so explore the ways to play below and let the adventure begin!