Adventures, thrill seekers, nature nuts, fitness friends… we’ve got you covered this summer!
As part of our Stay & Play summer of fun, we’ve whipped up four action-packed itineraries, giving you some serious inspiration into all the ways you can play and get out and about in Sydney’s biggest backyard over the summer holidays.
Whether you want to splash, ride, chill or zoom, every kind of adventure is waiting for you in Western Sydney Parklands.
From single day excursions, to the ultimate 72-hour “playcation”, each itinerary is brimming with experiences at some of the region’s top tourist attractions, all set against the bushland backdrop of the Parklands.
Ready to stay and play? At Western Sydney Parklands you can;
- See the animals at the new Sydney Zoo or Calmsley Hill City Farm
- Fly through the gum trees and turn up the adrenaline at TreeTops
- Put your pedal to the metal and get behind the wheel for some high-octane driving at Sydney Motorsport Park and Sydney Dragway
- Get splashing and sliding at Raging Waters Sydney, the best waterpark in the city
- Step up to the bushwalk challenge and enjoy stunning views of Sydney’s skyline at Moonrise Lookout
- Make a holiday out of it and book a night at the Atura hotel
- And don’t forget to catch a movie under the stars at Sydney’s only Skyline Drive-in cinema
Better still, each itinerary comes with an illustrative map and can be easily downloaded.
There are so many ways to have family fun this summer in Sydney’s biggest backyard, so explore our itineraries below and let the adventure begin!